Friday, September 7, 2012
Why Do Humans Still Believe In God????????
I just started this account. Today's date is September 7, 2012. It is now 4:06 am. Yeah its about time for me to hit the sack! But before I go I have a deep question on my mind which I hope to find a logical answer. Im not sure if anybody is ever going to see this because I dont know how this blog thing works but anywho, heres my question ........... Why do humans today still believe in god? I mean with the advancement of technology, science, morality i.e., No evidence of ANY god's existence but most of all, No human has never seen, touch, taste, smell or heard god (5 sense), why do humans still follow imaginary beings???????? ........ Ok, im done. I hope I learn how to work this thing tomorrow. If not than may the gods & Zeus bring us back together oneday! lol! Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Godot... I saw that you posted on my blog where I shared a video of how we lived with God once, asking why I believed in God. Here is my answer:
ReplyDeleteThe reason I believe, no.. I mean KNOW that God exists goes beyond what one can mortally touch, taste, see, smell, or hear. To begin with there have been many accounts of humans seeing God. In the Bible, the old and new testament where prophets of old saw Him and conversed with Him. Even in the last 100 years there has been another who has testified of seeing God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. On November 9, 1835, Joseph Smith knelt in prayer in a grove of trees and prayed with faith, knowing his questions would be answered. He was then given instructions by these 2 immortal
beings who had flesh and bone. I have also prayed and asked God, with a sincere heart, if this is true and I was given the strong burning in my heart, moving me to tears, that YES. God lives and loves me more than I can imagine and that Joseph Smith saw God.
We are here to be tested, and if we were given physical proof, then our faith and lives would not test us, we would never know happiness because we would never know true pain or suffering. Faith is believing without these physical proofs, but if we look around us, with eyes open, we will see God's loving touch, gifts and miracles everyday.
There is so much more I could tell you, if you are sincere on your quest of finding if God lives. I can give you this website http://www.lds.org where there are many sources explaining Gods plan. If you would like to have a sincere talk of this, feel free to contact me. If you are only looking to argue and cause tension, then please just consider what I have shared. Thanks, I know this is long, but when you asked that question... I felt you deserved an answer.
I hope you find what you are looking for.